Please do NOT order your books more than three weeks in advance.
While you can check out as a Guest we do recommend registering if you are a repeat customer.
Make sure if you have not signed the Financial Aid Authorization Form within the last year that you do so before placing your order.
Creating Your Account
- Click Log In.
- Choose Register Here.
- Choose Create for Browsing and Shopping.
- When creating your profile please provide the physical mailing address you would like your purchases to be shipped to via UPS.
- Please list a phone number where we can reach you should we have any questions concerning your order.
- When you provide your email address, it does NOT have to be your UMary e-mail address. List whichever e-mail address is most convenient for you.
- Once completed, you will receive a registration confirmation email and you can log in using the profile you have created.
Ordering Your Course Textbooks
- Select Order Textbooks from the Textbooks menu.
- Highlight the Term you are ordering for, i.e. Worldwide, Fall, Spring, Summer. Make sure that the term you are trying to order for is open for ordering. (Usually 3 weeks before the term begins.)
- Choose the Department (i.e., BIO) and Course and Section (i.e., BIO 107 - 01).
- Click Add Selection. You can continue adding until all of your courses appear below.
- When you have finished adding your courses, click Get Course Materials below.
- Click the buttons to add books to your cart. When finished, click on your Shopping Cart.
- Choose your preferences and Continue Checkout.
- Once you have completed your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
- If you have chosen to purchase an EBook (EBK) you will receive a confirmation e-mail giving you the instructions and information on how to download it.
- Please allow 2 to 3 days for orders to be processed. Most will ship the same day if placed before 11:30 a.m. Central.
- Orders are not processed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- It is strongly recommended that orders be placed 10 days in advance of your class to avoid unexpected out of stock status on your text.